Monday, April 23, 2012

A Blog Award + Other Updates

Liebster Blog LOGO

I just received a blog award!! I’m so surprised and very excited. Thank you so much to Lily at Lily Can Sew for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award. Please go visit her brand new blog to see her sewing creations. Her little girl is super cute and Lily has made her some really sweet dresses this month!

The Liebster Blog Award aims to recognize blogs with fewer than 200 followers – the up and comings! To ‘pay it forward’ I’ll select 5 blogs to nominate myself. So here goes:

Sara Jane Sews – go check out her post on the Petal Skirty & Ruffled Leg Warmers, SO CUTE!!

Sophisticated Seams – she’s working on a great maternity mini-wardrobe right now, and I’d expect lots of new baby goodness soon!

Sew Easy Being Green – she’s go an eye for design and makes some great outfits for her kids.

Frogs In A Bucket – I really love her style, she makes the best dresses for herself.

It’s Elementary! – I may be biased on this one, but it’s deserving nonetheless. This is my mom’s blog, she was an AWESOME homeschooling mom to my brother and I and now is working with my three kids. Check out all the great stuff she does with them and see why my five-year-old son is reading like a 1st/2nd grader! (and leave her a comment too, she loves comments!)

I’ll go let all of these great blogger know about their awards too. Thanks again Lily!

 

And since I can’t leave without a project update, I do have four new finished dresses for the girls. Plus some extras, I just have to get them photographed on the girls. I’m writing a nice tutorial on one of the dresses too, so watch for that later this week. Here’s a sneak peek to get you excited!

DSC_9234-Edit

signature2

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I love the dresses you made from that fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm glad to know of someone that was homeschooled. We are new at it and it's encouraging to hear from homeschool graduates like you. Thanks for sharing that with us. We LOVE Singapore Math too! When you get a chance please share your sewing journey with us. How you learnt sewing and what has helped you improve your skills. Thank you very much and God bless you - Thandie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...