I teased a while back about a piece of fabric I had been saving for a while. Saving for a very specific dress for my girls.
I muslin-ed that dress a few months ago and worked out the kinks in the pattern so I was ready to combine the two!
I sewed up these dresses at the end of July, but I got so busy with tons of other sewing that I haven't yet had a chance to photograph or write about it till now.
These dresses were especially made for a three day convention our family attends every summer.
I added a lining to the skirt in addition to all the other changes I made to the pieces and construction from last time. I also widened the skirt by two inches (one inch more that last time) to ensure a nice flowy skirt. I think two inches at CF and CB was perfect.
And of course new dresses need new accessories! I made these headbands to go along...
Pattern Review here (original review here).